My Heart Belongs to You My Heart Belongs to You

It was SO adorable! And weird too :'D but mostly adorable -w-
And it's animated very well too! You did such a good job there! (thumbs up)

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

I just love it. And I will love it until the end of times TuT
I cri everytem

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

Okay first thought: The music is amazing!
And now that I've played a little bit of it: The visuals are very great and the whole atmosphere the game is creating is just beautiful. The spooky vibes it's creating are just right.And the characters seem to be very interesting too! I adore the voice acting a lot.
I will definetly check out the next chapters on steam!

Home Story: 1971 Home Story: 1971

Wow this was really beautiful to play! Gave me goosebumps at the end :')
It is very well made! The music is exactly right and the artstyle is very good chosen too!
I loved especially the stars puzzle in the attik!

Valhalla Bound Valhalla Bound

I like this game very much! The more old school style is very fitting!
When I first started it I was a bit confused about why it didn't have music. But I think it actually doesn't miss out on that. The SFX are very well used.
The gameplay is really hard at the beginning to be honest but I really like that. You have to try a bit harder to achieve something here! The Tutorial is very well made though so that's totally fine.
A very cool aspect also: all the little details! The game over sequence is amazing, the Tutorial is skippable (very good ^^"), the detail that the ghosts die when they bump against the rock, ...
Really good job there! ^^
(I hope I didn't write too much lmao)

Avizial responds:

Glad you noticed all the small details! And the more you write, the better our games will become. :)

We are big fans of retro-style games, so the difficulty is going to be up there (only 1 person has beaten this game!) Just keep trying, we added some pretty cool sections (a boss, more enemies and some more obstacles!)

Thanks for playing the game, we have plans to continue expanding this game in the future. Hope to hear more from you in our future games!

the workshop (TRADIGITAL) the workshop (TRADIGITAL)

Hey! Finally got the time to look at yours!
And I really have to say, it's amazing. It's definetly one of my few favourites.
I saw it and thought: "Well yea okay it looks great and all but where's the digital part?"
...and then I read it :')
As someone who just started 3D modeling this is incredible. (omg just spotted the lil Jazza)

I really think that it fit's the topic too! It actually wouldn't surprise me if you would be one of the top artists!

The picture itself works very well. There's much to see but not too much to kill the art. I really like how you set up the scene with the bigger objects creating that round shape and pens and colors breaking it up a bit. The use of light is very well chosen too. I think it's really well done and hope you at least get into the Showcase video!

Spider-man Vs Captain America?? Spider-man Vs Captain America??

Oh wow this looks just amazing! The camera angle is very great and I really like the shading! Especially the black areas!
And the Architecture in the BG is great too!

Witches Night Out Witches Night Out

It looks so beautiful! I really love the brush you used -w-
It makes the surfaces look so good +w+
Also beautiful scene! I love the lights~